Alice over at cookitquick.org shared another recipe using those tasty Pekarek’s Produce tomatoes. Check out the 4-ingredient guacamole recipe.
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1/4 teaspoon powdered cumin
- Dash of cayenne pepper
- 1 ripe tomato, diced
- Salt (if desired)
- Mash avocado with potato masher, pastry blender or fork. I like to keep the mashed avocado somewhat chunky.
- Mix in cumin and cayenne pepper.
- Stir in tomatoes.
- Taste; add more cumin and cayenne pepper as needed. Add salt to taste, if desired.
- Enjoy. Tastes great served with corn chips. This recipes maintains the best color and flavor if eaten soon after preparation.